Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Urban Decay Vice LTD Photos!

Today I'm bringing you a sneak peak of one of Urban Decay's holiday palettes, which was previously unannounced.  It happened to pop up on Sephora's holiday section yesterday morning, and I immediately had to have it.  It's fortunate that I did, as they weren't live very long and quickly went from "Out of Stock" to "Permanently Out of Stock" before the end of the day. I haven't been able to find any other photos or information regarding this palette, so I hope you enjoy!  


The box is similar to the Vice 1 and 2, with the stylized orchid motif and raised UD symbol, this year sporting a vibrant lime green.

Shadow preview on the back, as per most UD palettes.

The packaging is very much like the original Vice, with the rubberized texture and raised jewel emblem.  I really wish they'd gone without the texture as it collect shadows like crazy.  


And finally, the shadows!  I already owned 14 of the 20 shades in some way or another, so it was nice to get the new 6, along with having the others in a more travel friendly shade.    The brush is really similar to other double ended ones Urban Decay has released, and I'm truthfully not a huge fan.  I find double ended brushes harder to clean, and the quality isn't what I'd like.  (Granted, I've been using Wayne Goss brushes, so it's just not a fair fight.)  

I'm hoping to have swatches up later tonight!  I'm still planning on picking up the Vice 3 as well.  What are your thoughts on the palette thus far?  Worth waiting for or a pass? 

4 comments: