Thursday, September 25, 2014

Urban Decay Full Frontal Lipstick Stash Swatches and Photos

There is just something about mini beauty products that seem to make me swoon.  Maybe it's the cute baby packaging, maybe it' the fact that I might actually finish the whole thing before it expires.  Either way, part of Urban Decay's Holiday 2014 line up includes a set of 6 mini lipsticks and a full size Ozone lip liner in a kick ass little vault box.  The value is on par, as the Ozone liner is $19 on it's own, so you're paying $20 for 6 minis and the box, which I think will look great on a vanity.  





There are two reds; F-Bomb-a bright cool red from the permanent shades and Gash-a limited edition deeper, darker red that was released earlier this spring.   
The three pinks featured are Crush-a cool toned hot pink previously only found in the Super Saturated lip pencil line, Ladyflower-a set exclusive in bright rose pink, and Illicit-a more sheer baby pink.  
The set also offers one nude, Liar, which is a flattering pinky brown. 


 Left to right: Ladyflower, Crush, Illicit, Gash, Liar, F-Bomb


Ozone is a clear lip liner, designed to line the exterior of the lip as well as be a universal liner, preventing the need to own a liner for every shade of lipstick.  I personally love that concept, as I'd much rather tote one liner around and multiple lipsticks, but that's just me.  My lips are not super pigmented, so I don't find that I need the extra coverage.  If you have more color to your lips, you may benefit from matching lip liners.  

Conclusion:  The set is a steal, especially if you can't commit to one color. The Ozone lip liner is a fantastic addition to any make up kit, and the shades will be quite flattering on any skin tone.  

The formula is made without sulfates, parabens, and phthalates, however it is not gluten free.  I'm not a huge stickler for gluten free cosmetics all the time, but I strongly prefer my lip products to be so.  (Thanks again, Celiac's.)

3 comments:

  1. I was resisting just fine until this post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. and now i need this too!!! #firstworldproblems!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's definitely worth getting! You get so many options! !

    ReplyDelete