Tuesday, August 12, 2014

This was supposed to be my first blog post…

So I guess I'd best get this post out of the way.  
First and foremost, this blog is a creative outlet.  Expect to see lots of photography, whether professional quality or Instagram shots of my fur babies.  Photography offers a glimpse into the soul, showing what we value in what we choose to save.
There will be a lot of make up and nail polish.
Hair dye too.
  I do make up for myself, because I enjoy it, not because society says I need to change my appearance.   I try to only use cruelty free products, I don't think testing for cosmetics is efficient or necessary.  I am a girly girl, and that's okay.  
I have some pretty random allergies and Celiac's disease, so there will be gluten free goodness served up hot and fresh too! 
I hope you feel inspired, or at least amused by this. 
 I do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment